• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I flashes CM7 build 28. The only problem I've come across is when on a call if get a vibration every 30 or 40 seconds. I've checked the call setting and don't have the boxed checked for the phone to vibrate on calls. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

I haven't come across this problem. My only suggestion would be to flash nightly 31.

Upvote 0
So when I was on 28 I would get a weird problem...sometimes in certain apps the screen would auto scroll while also switching between any links within the app. Strange occurrence but happened a few times. Anyone ever get this? On nightly 31 with no issues to report. Seems like we may be on the verge of another RC with 31...though I'd love 720p support on this ROM.

Does the DINC do HDMI out?

Upvote 0
So when I was on 28 I would get a weird problem...sometimes in certain apps the screen would auto scroll while also switching between any links within the app. Strange occurrence but happened a few times. Anyone ever get this? On nightly 31 with no issues to report. Seems like we may be on the verge of another RC with 31...though I'd love 720p support on this ROM.

Does the DINC do HDMI out?

Happened to my GF's DInc. I just rubbed my thumb across the track ball to clean it and it stopped.

Upvote 0
just a heads up, just read over at droid-life that rc3 is out for cm7 anyone flash it yet? The d2 and dx got gingerbread today and were posting some outrageous scores in quadrant. Really makes me wonder about the inc 2 being underpowered.

Gingerbread is coming to the Dinc in sense form. This must mean that 720p will come to CyanogenMod!

Upvote 0
Gingerbread is coming to the Dinc in sense form. This must mean that 720p will come to CyanogenMod!

hopefully. It was a long time ago since i have read anything on why they haven't put 720p in cm7, something like the hack or code from cm6 didn't work in cm7 for some reason. This isn't a deal breaker at all for me though and i will not stop using cm if 720p does not come, and i think thats how most of the other users are as well. Even the nightlies are more polished and run better than some of the complete roms i have tried in the past, i keep coming back no matter what i want to try. CM has everything i need in a daily driver and the performance enhancements for gaming and productivity.

Upvote 0
hopefully. It was a long time ago since i have read anything on why they haven't put 720p in cm7, something like the hack or code from cm6 didn't work in cm7 for some reason. This isn't a deal breaker at all for me though and i will not stop using cm if 720p does not come, and i think thats how most of the other users are as well. Even the nightlies are more polished and run better than some of the complete roms i have tried in the past, i keep coming back no matter what i want to try. CM has everything i need in a daily driver and the performance enhancements for gaming and productivity.

Amen man i have litlery tried Every other from for the Inc and cm 7 is perfect for me and now my phone has everything I have wanted it to have and couldent ask for anything but now I am into my xoom and I am gonna start cracking this thing hahah ahhh the dark side of android lol

Upvote 0
Amen man i have litlery tried Every other from for the Inc and cm 7 is perfect for me and now my phone has everything I have wanted it to have and couldent ask for anything but now I am into my xoom and I am gonna start cracking this thing hahah ahhh the dark side of android lol

ahh look at you with a xoom. i just got a little jealous. first things first on my list is getting me a computer that isn't outdated. then i will strive for a new hdtv since xbox is as addicting as android for me, but third on my list of expensive things is a tablet, or a new phone. either will do. Hopefully by that time CM will have a honeycomb tablet compatible rom for me to use if i do get one.

Upvote 0
I'm new to rooting and flashing ROMs, so forgive me if this is a stupid question.

I just flashed CM7 #31 and it appears to not have the Android Market? Am I missing it or do I need to download it?

Yes you need to go to the first page in the xda forum and click on gapps and download them and then flash them and you will have the market facebook and mapps all the apps that the developers are not alowed to include in there rom

Or
Gapps: http://android.d3xt3r01.tk/cyanogen/gapps/gapps-gb-20110115-signed.zip

Reactions: This_Is_Kyle
Upvote 0
ahh look at you with a xoom. i just got a little jealous. first things first on my list is getting me a computer that isn't outdated. then i will strive for a new hdtv since xbox is as addicting as android for me, but third on my list of expensive things is a tablet, or a new phone. either will do. Hopefully by that time CM will have a honeycomb tablet compatible rom for me to use if i do get one.

Sorry man I have all of those haha not trying to rub it in

Upvote 0
haha its cool, i've been trying to wait until i get out of college and get a real job before i buy too many electronics. There isn't much of a reason for me to do that now, when they are more liable to get broken/stolen, and once i start making some good money i will want to upgrade anyways. might as well just make do with what i got for now getting a few small things along the way.

Upvote 0
up on RC3 as of yesterday, just possibly noticed a small glitch. If someone else wants to try and get back to me, go into the stock messaging app, go into a conversation, and lock the screen. Then try to unlock. My wallpaper shows up but the lockscreen does not. Although i can unlock the device with the normal left-right motion of the rotary solely based on haptic feedback. Anyone else?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones