1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

CM7 or UnNamed. What do you think? Battery + Features + Speed?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by crewxp, Oct 25, 2011.

1. crewxp

crewxp Newbie
    None

Oct 10, 2011
    CM7 or UnNamed (Possibly Perception). What do you think? I'm planning on flashing tomorrow. I just rooted today.

I am comparing CM7 to UnNamed (Also considering Perception), but am unsure of the differences. I don't want to lose any features, but ADD. And longer battery life would be nice. any suggestions?

Advertisement

2. mickey4mice

mickey4mice Member
    None

Oct 12, 2011
    Have not tried CM7. UnNamed is great, silky smooth and very stable on S2, I'm seeing a pretty impressive increase in the battery life, but that's probably because I was suffering from the hideous "wakelock" leak on stock rom.

3. thefunks67

thefunks67 Member
    None

Jul 28, 2010
    UnNamed 1.0.4 borked my BT Voice Dialing. I went with Perception and that feature works perfect.

-Funk

4. War Eagle

War Eagle Newbie
    None

Mar 28, 2010
    Atlanta, Ga
    Unnamed battery life was amazing. I'm rocking with the MiUi port for now. It's pretty nice. I love how many themes are available.

5. llescaflownell

llescaflownell Well-Known Member
    None

Dec 8, 2010
    CM7 is great, HIGHLY customizable if you're into that kinda thing. I'm using CM7 right now and love it. Battery isn't bad actually, I squeezed 18 hrs+ with moderate use (included 2.5 hrs of screen on at 50%). Smooth operation, no real noticeable lag, and if there is it should be ironed out soon.

The only cons to CM7 RIGHT NOW is that there are bugs, and I do get force closes from time to time. But if you like to customize, this is the rom to get.