1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

CM7 Questions

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dinc ii, May 18, 2012.

1. dinc ii

dinc ii Newbie

1. The soft key lights turn off sometimes, even when the display is lit. How do you keep this on?

This is a well-known bug. There appears to be a fix on xda now.

2. The lock screen only stays on for five seconds before the back light turns off. I don't see an option to lengthen the time. Where is it?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. bberryhill0

bberryhill0 Android Expert

You will have much better luck asking in the thread for the ROM you are using. Which CM7?

3. dinc ii

dinc ii Newbie

cm7.2. Can a mod move this thread?

4. bberryhill0

bberryhill0 Android Expert

Which CM7.2? Maybe Condemned Soul? Try XDA. The mods here can't move threads to other websites. I'm guessing you are using ROM Manager and can't tell which ROM you are on. :/ Lose clockwork and move to 4ext.

5. dinc ii

dinc ii Newbie

I'm using this ROM [ROM] Unofficial CM 7.2 (2012-05-04) - xda-developers

6. derrickdroid

derrickdroid Member

If there is a fix on XDA then use it :p

That would not be under they cyanogenmod settings, its in the phone settings. Under screen timeout if i remember correctly.

You will not be able to lengthen the time of the back light (the dim screen before it goes black).

I suggest going to XDA or CyangenMod forums and asking for a mod to lengthen the back light.

7. dinc ii

dinc ii Newbie

I was referring to the length of time the back light remains on while on the lock screen. As you mentioned, you can increase the length of the back light (mine is set to 1 minute), but if you are on the lock screen, the display will shut off in a matter of seconds. This applies to the ROM that I linked above, and the signed CM7.2 on Cyanogen's site (which I am trying right now).

HTC Droid Incredible 2 Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible 2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1450mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews