• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root CM7 Wifi

tobyfry8

Jan 4, 2012
Been using CM7 on my rooted DHD for a while and sometimes when i have my phone locked for a while and then unlock it, it is on my mobile network and then switches to wifi but takes a while to connect to the wifi, i do not want the wifi to stop connection. The wifi logo usually turns green when it's avaliable because that is the colour scheme. Is getting quite annoying!

Any help?

Thanks!

Do you know if it's possible to change the theme top bar colour from green to another colour?

Like the signal and wifi icon colours? There will be an app on your phone called 'Theme Chooser' and you can either pick on from the list or find new ones on Google Play. I always go for the Cyanbread (which is included with CM7) one as it makes everything blue :)

Reactions: tobyfry8
Upvote 0
Ahh... right... you're already using the kernel.

Don't play games so much tbh (bit of angry birds), so can't comment on that! Been on ICS now for so long, that I can't really think of what to say to you about CM7.

Have you thought about trying one of the ICS ROM's? Currently on the latest release of IceColdSandwich and have been most impressed with battery life :)

Upvote 0
Ahh... right... you're already using the kernel.

Don't play games so much tbh (bit of angry birds), so can't comment on that! Been on ICS now for so long, that I can't really think of what to say to you about CM7.

Have you thought about trying one of the ICS ROM's? Currently on the latest release of IceColdSandwich and have been most impressed with battery life :)

i have tried an ICS before was okay but i can't remember why i changed back! Something to do with restoring my old apps and data!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones