1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Cm7

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by DaRayvn, Aug 30, 2011.

1. DaRayvn

DaRayvn Android Enthusiast

anyone who runs CM7, just curious what kernel you used with this rom....i just like knowing who has the best results with what rom/kernel combination....

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. iMethod

iMethod Member

I dont like cm7, flashed, unflashed. Just my honest opinion.

3. DaRayvn

i've never flashed it....but i still like knowing what combinations people have success with on all the roms lol....Im stuck on MIUI...i think it may have ended my flashaholicism :( lol

4. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

cm7/tiamat sbc combo best battery life ever with that combo. i was getting easily 18-35 hours with moderate to heavy usage! oh how i miss it.:(

DaRayvn likes this.
  5. hove131

hove131 Well-Known Member

I flashed CM7 only for HDMI mirroring reasons...my daily is MIK Evolved. I use Tiamat v4.0.6 SBC with all aosp roms. Good battery life ... you dont get thats automatic 10% drop after unplugging. SBC kernels will decrease your battery life over times ... but with how cheap you can get batteries ... who cares ... will be a while.

DaRayvn and ocnbrze like this.
  6. DaRayvn

I was thinking about flashing the most recent stable version of cm7 (7.0.3.1) instead of the nightlys, just to see what its like....its one of the few left that i havent flashed even though i know i'll be back on MIUI....but, does anyone have a link on how to install the android market?? and also vvm or could i just flash the gapps.zip??

7. Xtremedays

Xtremedays Android Expert

Make a nandroid backup, do a full wipe(except the sdcard), flash the CM7 zip, reboot....let it finish loading then reboot to recovery, wipe dalvik-cache and cache, flash the gapps zip, reboot. There is a thread for fixing the vvm if you are having issues with it. I don't have the link handy for that though.

DaRayvn likes this.
  8. ocnbrze

gapps 8-22-2011 with Voicemail.apk

DaRayvn and Xtremedays like this.
  9. DaRayvn

10. ocnbrze

yep. i added it to the rom/kernel sticky as well.

11. DaRayvn

sweet..thanks man...

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews