• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root CM9 HTC Design 4G Development Thread

The reason for cm10 before 9 is jelly is out and the fact that cm9 tree is just as bad as cm10's. How ever cm10's has more fixes into it for things. The above working list was ported over to the kingdom, where it is using some prebuilt things. It is building from source as I type, and fixing issues as they pop up. But the list is very likely to go down instead of up as I want to merge from prebuilts.

As for testing, I am not sure if I will post the above mostly working build. I will probably wait till the source is built and post it instead. The main reason for that is it will be posted elsewhere with fixes put in it like that last one was. Where it was never meant to be a stable build or daily rom. Though I can assure you that it boots and is mostly working :) Now if source built will be the same.

Upvote 0
The reason for cm10 before 9 is jelly is out and the fact that cm9 tree is just as bad as cm10's. How ever cm10's has more fixes into it for things. The above working list was ported over to the kingdom, where it is using some prebuilt things. It is building from source as I type, and fixing issues as they pop up. But the list is very likely to go down instead of up as I want to merge from prebuilts.

As for testing, I am not sure if I will post the above mostly working build. I will probably wait till the source is built and post it instead. The main reason for that is it will be posted elsewhere with fixes put in it like that last one was. Where it was never meant to be a stable build or daily rom. Though I can assure you that it boots and is mostly working :) Now if source built will be the same.

Currently im using his modification of your CM9 alpha rom on SDX as a daily driver, As much as it pains me to say. I'd love to switch over to actually using your work (without sense) over some failed attempt at life. I hate sense so much that im currently willing to do without alot of typical "must haves" to normal people. lol.

Upvote 0
Funny thing is he to talked to cookie and apologized. Though I said it a few times that he was wasting his time, though I guess the hint or straight up saying it I guess you can say never helped.

Here is some screenies....

20120817082823.png

20120817082632.png

shot_000002.png

Upvote 0
Funny thing is he to talked to cookie and apologized. Though I said it a few times that he was wasting his time, though I guess the hint or straight up saying it I guess you can say never helped.

20120817082823.png

20120817082632.png

shot_000002.png
now this is something to get excited about!!!

you guys are the best.

thanks to cyanogenmod team (even though i know they dont support it) and every one else working on this build

Upvote 0

20120817082823.png

20120817082632.png

shot_000002.png

oh my.. can this be? the cm that i crave for so much with working camera... i've never touched cm10.. i cant wait. :D

Downloading now ;D

Upvote 0
Kind of bad I have people snooping around my folders, but that is fine it isn't there now nor is it really anything special. Mms your on your own on as it is uscc.

Edit: Also if I wanted it posted your were able to download it, I would have did it myself. Next time maybe keep your mouth shut as if I wanted issues reported it would have a thread.

Upvote 0
Kind of bad I have people snooping around my folders, but that is fine it isn't there now nor is it really anything special. Mms your on your own on as it is uscc.

Edit: Also if I wanted it posted your were able to download it, I would have did it myself. Next time maybe keep your mouth shut as if I wanted issues reported it would have a thread.

hostile much?

Upvote 0
people are going to mess this up if they dont just sit back and let the people who know what there doing work on it!!! I remember over at sdx a developer by the name of josphmother(i think thats how he spells it) pulle dall his cm6 work for thetransform because some one could not keep there mouth shut about what they wanted(demanding it)..

let 2fast do his thing so it wiull be as free of bugs as it can..

that i all thank you

good night

Reactions: jssa28 and patsfann
Upvote 0
Lol, no. CM10 :p. [ROM][KINGDOM] Unofficial CM10 for Kingdom Nightlies **8/24/12** - Page 19

It was easier for them to do CM10 instead of CM9 so they ditched that project after a day or 2 and moved onto CM10. However the link provided above has a link to his NEWEST version of CM10 however he recently had to rebuild the rom from scratch so there isn't much noticeable new progress as he did have to completely restart.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones