1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

CM9

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jreink01, Aug 21, 2012.

1. jreink01

jreink01 Android Expert

I tried searching for a CM9 thread but could not find any. I just installed the latest version of CM9 Devils Toast 0.7.4 It runs great, but just in the last half hour, I am getting this window that pops up and says, unfortunately, Trebuchet has stopped working. I click ok and it keeps popping up. I can't do anything when this window pops up. I have to take the battery out and have it reboot, thats the only thing I can do. Anyone have any ideas why this is happening?? Before I installed this, I was on midnights latest rom. I did do a factory reset, wiped cache and davlik also. This window is popping up about every ten minutes or so??

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. jreink01

jreink01 Android Expert

Hey, thank. This maybe a stupid question, but how do I do a proper search. If I go to the Evo V 4G Forum and search under the thread, which I typed CM9 and nothing came up for results. If I click on the search above that, it takes me to cm9 results but its not in the evo v forum, please help so I can get this right.

3. thebryceee

thebryceee Android Expert

Well, I just scrolled down a little and there it was. I'd just do it that way.

4. jmz

jmz Android Enthusiast

I have an active build right now. my plan is to release it tonight. Just "Virginizing" it right now and building wimax in.

5. jreink01

jreink01 Android Expert

You did that on the htc evo v forum main page, right??

I must have missed it because I scrolled through the first 3 or four pages.

6. thebryceee

thebryceee Android Expert

No, all things root.