1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Cmw 5.0.2.8?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by micku92, Aug 18, 2012.

1. micku92

micku92 Newbie

Hello, yesterday, I tried to install Admired Legend, I did all the steps, I went back to 5.0.2.7 in order to install the rom, but now I am stuck in 5.2.0.7 and I can't install the Admired Legend rom becuase I can't mount system (I get the error: ERROR: Can't mount system!)
    And now I am looking to go back to monster 5.3 but I need 5.0.2.8, yes, I've searched in the forum and even on google but all the links are dead.
    If anyone could provide me the CMW recovery 5.2.0.8 I would really appreciate it!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. qandres12

qandres12 Android Expert

that mounting problem is a simple fix mate. you can simple restore a backup made or do what is here: http://androidforums.com/admire-all-things-root/561991-how-fix-e-cant-mount-cache-cwm.html

and for the cwm:

req0's oc 900 kernel:
    CM72RC1-OCKernel900MHz-requisite0.zip
    ^^ dont particualrly need this one casue the kernelcwm one below has it. you would only need this if you used the standalone cwm zip: openzio.rtrnetwork.com/openzio/OpenAndroid/utils/CWM-5.0.2.8-Standalone.zip
    copy and paste that into the url to just get cwm

req0's cwm (5.0.2.8):
    CM72RC1-Beta1-KernelCWM-requisite0.zip

courtesy of nasstyrome's dropbox and Spz0's Open Android thread/rom

micku92 likes this.
  3. micku92

micku92 Newbie

Thank you very much, the fix for mounting system doesn't work though, but I am now able to go back to my old rom :D

4. qandres12

qandres12 Android Expert

dont thank me lol i only pointed you in the right direction.

5. genovdot

genovdot Android Expert

I like how somebody took my rom name, *admired legend* I always have something up my sleeve though. No hard feelings.

Sent from my SCH-R920 using Tapatalk 2

Samsung Admire Forum

The Samsung Admire release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 3MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1600mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews