• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help cogi-like app for Android Wear

electricpete

Android Expert
Jan 7, 2012
I just tried out Cogi for Android.
It's a pretty slick app with a feature that it doesn't always record but it's always listening (when a session is in progress). So if you hear something that you want to remember or something you didn't quite catch, you can tap a button to save the last 15 seconds and continue recording until your next tap. That way, even if the subject matter is very important to capture, you don't feel any obligation to continuously record (less fear of missing something)... and therefore when you listen later it'll be a lot less to sift through.
Also results are presented as easily-browsable clips within a session where you can rename each clip and do other things with it.
Video overview here
(That's all the free version).

I think it could be very useful. But alas, as far as I can tell there's no Android Wear compatibility. (It's be great if I could do those taps to start/stop on my watch). I've searched and didn't see any A.W. apps with similar function, but figured I may have missed something.

My question: Has anyone see a cogi-like app with Android Wear compatibility (the key feature being ability to decide what to record/save AFTER you've heard it)?

Last edited:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones