1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Coheed And Cambria Live Wallpaper

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by shizzy1427, Apr 14, 2010.

1. viomonk

viomonk Member

Uhh get rid of it please.

Advertisement

2. snake_fist_gung_fu

snake_fist_gung_fu Android Enthusiast

3. kokiangel

kokiangel Android Expert

Wow. That last one is really nice!

4. viomonk

viomonk Member

I really love the carbon one but with the theme I'm using it makes some of the icons hard to see as they are light and slightly transparent. If you could possibly make it a darker carbon theme that would be great. Oh and I like the first one too but the symbol is a little too big and it feels like its overpowering. If you could possibly shrink it to about the size of the carbon that would be sweet. Either way, thanks a ton! They look great!

5. shizzy1427

shizzy1427 Android Enthusiast

6. snake_fist_gung_fu

I will see what I can do. I'm starting my work week so it prob will take longer then the last one.

7. snake_fist_gung_fu

[​IMG]

Put this on your phone and see if the Icons show up. If they do I will make the LWP for you.

8. viomonk

viomonk Member

Actually, that looks absolutely amazing! The symbol is a little small but the background is perfect!

9. dmodert66

dmodert66 Android Expert

I won't be too busy this week (currently unemployed), so if anyone has any requests, let me know. Please include logos and a background image if you would like something other than the stock nexus back ground...

BTW, I really like that Darma one...Might try to make a Darma theme after the Lakers season is over! :)

OT

Did anyone watch the Jimmy Kimmel Lost special? Was pretty good. It was funny at the end when Snoop Dog inhaled the smoke monster...ROFL

10. snake_fist_gung_fu

Here you go. RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting Updated the symbol for you cause it did look small when I put it on my phone. Updated your Triforce also. Its still a little big but the step down looked too small so I left it there.

11. snake_fist_gung_fu

Sorry about your employment status bud. Hope you can come up with some good LWP too! I love doing them but I run out of time and ideas. I have never watched Lost so I really had to wing it on that one. I still dont know what Darma means LOL.

12. dmodert66

dmodert66 Android Expert

Darma is the company that had bunkers, subs, etc on the Island in Lost...

13. viomonk

viomonk Member

Wow it looks great! The first ones symbol is still a little too big, as it rolls onto the left and right screens from the main home screen and the second lwp packaged in the zip you posted fc'd before allowing me to see it. The last one is great though! Ill rock it as long as I'm running this theme as it fits fantastically!

14. viomonk

viomonk Member

Thanks a ton again for the background. I just though I would share a screenie with you to show how well it fits and to show off a bit xD

[​IMG]

15. snake_fist_gung_fu

Looks good, I like the 24k theme.

16. htcman724

htcman724 Android Enthusiast

any chance of getting this or something like it.and or a steelers one also.

Attached Files:

17. dmodert66

dmodert66 Android Expert

Here is the Penguins one. You didn't specify a background image, so I went with a gradient similar to the logo you gave me. If you want a different background, let me know and I'll change it. I couldn't use the exact same logo as you gave because it was not available in a decent size that would look good...Note there are other colors for the animated part, but they just weren't on screen at the time of capture...

I'll try to do a Steeler's LWP later today...

[​IMG]

File : RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

htcman724 likes this.
  18. snake_fist_gung_fu

I like it. Very clean.

19. Rodeojones

Rodeojones Android Enthusiast

[​IMG]

dmodert66...How about this image and background with a light gray/dark gray live thing going across the image?

20. dmodert66

dmodert66 Android Expert

That should work well, I'll try to get it done tonight, if not then tomorrow for sure (Laker game is about to start). I will also try to get the Steeler's LWP requested above done in that same time frame..

21. viomonk

viomonk Member

Sweet, I can't wait to see that one too! It looks like it'll make a nice lwp.

22. snake_fist_gung_fu

Back on my weekend so give me some ideas.

23. shizzy1427

shizzy1427 Android Enthusiast

Bands are always fun. Circa survive, Norma Jean, Radiohead, the Dear hunter; wouldn't mind seeing any of these ;)

24. snake_fist_gung_fu

I will get on that. See what I can come up with. ;)

Motorola Droid Forum

The Motorola Droid release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 256GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews