1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Coheed And Cambria Live Wallpaper

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by shizzy1427, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Gemedet

Gemedet Lurker

Can I get a Washington Capitals one? :)

Advertisement

2. could you make a titans one?

3. darkside

darkside Android Enthusiast

think this thread is pretty much dead, from the live wallpaper request thread it seems that nobody is still making the wallpapers.

4. chrisdogg

chrisdogg Lurker

I'm trying to find a basic Washington Redskins logo for my EVO. Maybe just the burgundy background with the Redskins logo. Any ideas where i can find one?

5. shizzy1427

shizzy1427 Android Enthusiast

This is the image from the livewallpaper. not sure if thats what youre looking for.
    [​IMG]

chrisdogg likes this.
  6. chrisdogg

chrisdogg Lurker

This is perfect. Thanks a lot bro.

7. shizzy1427

No prob dude :D

8. jdo402

jdo402 Lurker

Running Bugless Beast 0.5 and cannot get these wallpapers installed. Anyone able to put them into update.zip?

9. HarleyDad09

HarleyDad09 Newbie

Anyone try this on UD 1.0.0?

10. shizzy1427

For anyone trying to use these on new ROMS you just have to follow these steps, and it should work!

1, Make a backup. Of course.
    2. Download whichever live wallpaper you want.
    3. open the .apk on your pc with winzip or winrar, and pull out the files titled pyramid_background.png and nexus.rs
    4. Drop those to files into their respective folders. (Pryamid_background.png belongs in res>drawable-hdpi, and nexus.rs belongs in res>raw.)
    5. Then, after you've done all that (which seems like alot but it really isn't) follow the instructions in the OP to push to your phone and you should be all set.

11. androidlover14

androidlover14 Android Enthusiast

dude can you make me a new york mets wallpaper? It doesn't have to be a specific one just any that has their logo

12. HarleyDad09

HarleyDad09 Newbie

Shizzy, they are already in those files for the Dallas Cowboys one, so all I have to do now is follow the OP and use TE to push it?

13. shizzy1427

Im kinda pressed for time, so I probably won't be able to make one for ya :/

No, i wish it was so simple. But since i made that one a while back it will no longer be compatible with your rom. But it is pretty simple to do. You need to pull the LiveWallpapers.apk from your phone onto your PC and save it somewhere easy to locate. Then you need to take the two files (pyramid_background.png and nexus.rs) from the LiveWallpapers.apk that I created and (you downloaded), and drop those two files into their respective folders in your specific LiveWallpapers.apk that you pulled from your phone.

If you just try and push the one posted in the OP you're probably going to end up getting FC's when loading livewallpapers on your phone.

I hope this isnt too confusing, i tried to type it as simple as i could but i feel like its confusing. :eek:

14. Slice28

Slice28 Well-Known Member

Please do a st. Louis rams one !!

Motorola Droid Forum

The Motorola Droid release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 256GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews