• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Coheed And Cambria Live Wallpaper

WOW! These are awesome! Would you make one of the Cubs logo on a blue background for me please?? Wish I had your creative talent! :)

Try this one on for size :] This is my last one for now, gotta go to work in 20 mins :/
xcoo6h.png

Download Link

Reactions: mhynek
Upvote 0
You should consider putting these in the market for folks to start using - get some exposure more globally for your work, dude.

And, no, I am not being sarcastic - I am being *dead* serious.

Hell, I can see plenty of people paying a quarter for each, some might even pay as much as a dollar - and to keep things kosher you could put it up as free and donate version if you wanted.

I really think you have something good here.

Upvote 0
Is there a way to get these to work? The file is where it is supposed to be but it force closes and all that shows up is a blank background.

What rom are you using? I was having the same problem running JRummy's CM remix. Shizzy edited one of the CM files for me and that worked for me. Try the apk that he attached for me further up the thread and see if that works. Its probably not the right lwp for you (unless you are a Tigers fan), but it would identify the problem.

Upvote 0
What rom are you using? I was having the same problem running JRummy's CM remix. Shizzy edited one of the CM files for me and that worked for me. Try the apk that he attached for me further up the thread and see if that works. Its probably not the right lwp for you (unless you are a Tigers fan), but it would identify the problem.

Fab's NexTheme ROM. I think that is the problem same u had because I've tried other apk's before and none ever work until i put the original file back then that works. But I can't use different ones.

Upvote 0
You should consider putting these in the market for folks to start using - get some exposure more globally for your work, dude.

And, no, I am not being sarcastic - I am being *dead* serious.

Hell, I can see plenty of people paying a quarter for each, some might even pay as much as a dollar - and to keep things kosher you could put it up as free and donate version if you wanted.

I really think you have something good here.

If they could be packaged up as installable apps like the ones on the market, and cheap if you want to charge for them, you get get some acclaim for these on the market. It would be really cool to have a lwp customizer app that allowed you to be able to switch between lwps easily. People would pay for that, and it would give you an app with alot of downloads. Even if you didn't charge for it, it could get you a developer phone from google.:D

Upvote 0
Good deal. Good luck to the pair of you, and hope it all works out well.

Thanks bud! :] The lakers one i'm about to make will be my last one I think, until the app comes out. I will still take requests they just wont be available until the app is released. We've got some good ideas for the app too, hopefully it doesnt take us long

Lakers!!
b5iiy1.png

Download

Upvote 0
What happened to the Detroit Lions requeat? Are you able to make it?

I asked a bit earlier today, you may have missed my post...

Oh, thats my bad i though you were asking for Detroit Tigers, and im thinking to myself, oh he'll see that i already made it himself. Ill do it, but this is for real the last one. ill do the jets one too since i dont have to change anything.

@smacinskyjr Try the one i attached and lemme know if it works for you.

@Eazail70x7 this?
f0qjjk.png

or
this?
1tr5hx.png

Attachments

• LiveWallpapers.apk
    1.4 MB · Views: 64
Upvote 0
Oh, thats my bad i though you were asking for Detroit Tigers, and im thinking to myself, oh he'll see that i already made it himself. Ill do it, but this is for real the last one. ill do the jets one too since i dont have to change anything.

Thanks bro!

Upvote 0
Can you make one for Michigan Wolverines? Perhaps two, one with yellow background, blue M... and another blue background, yellow M?

I will glady make them for you, but my friend and I are planning to create an app for simple downloading and installing of these custom .apks so if those plans come to fruition the wallpapers wont be available until the app is released. If not, i will release them here. I should know in a few days if this idea is for serious. Thank you for your patience.

Upvote 0

@Eazail70x7 this?
f0qjjk.png

or
this?
1tr5hx.png

Could you make it using the first picture's background along with the second picture's logo (unless you can find the current lions logo, if so I'd prefer that logo on the first background)

I can send you a link to their most current logo, one sec...

sportstalktheticket.com/wp-content/uploads/new-lions-logo.jpg

Upvote 0

@Eazail70x7 this?
f0qjjk.png

or
this?
1tr5hx.png

I sent you a pm please let me know if you get it. Love the wall Paper BTW.:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones