1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Coheed And Cambria Live Wallpaper

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by shizzy1427, Apr 14, 2010.

1. snake_fist_gung_fu

snake_fist_gung_fu Android Enthusiast

bump

Advertisement

2. shizzy1427

shizzy1427 Android Enthusiast

Yeah i can. I might be able to get it done tonight after work. If not ill have it by tuesday. Im super busy all weekend.

3. snake_fist_gung_fu

G
    No worries, I'm not impatient.

4. kokiangel

kokiangel Android Expert

Could you make one from one of these logos? Either would be great.

Attached Files:

5. Crazy_J

Crazy_J Well-Known Member

This might be a strange request, but I would love to have a lwp with the SRH spade, or SRH letters as they are done by the company. Blue tracers or whatever they are called. If your not taking requests anymore I understand. Thanks

6. snake_fist_gung_fu

7. kokiangel

kokiangel Android Expert

No Barons or Titans?

8. shizzy1427

thats next on the list :]

9. kokiangel

kokiangel Android Expert

10. mhynek

mhynek Member

Just switched to BB v1 and love it, but your LWP FC's now. I copied the LWP.apk from the ROM to sd and from there, replace the pyramid and nexus files with yours. Then used terminal to send it back over. Not sure if I did something wrong or if there's a new issue with Pete's new ROM and the custom LWP you made me. Any suggestions?

edit: Nevermind, for some reason the pyramid/nexus files didn't copy correctly. I re-copied them and all is well again :)

11. snake_fist_gung_fu

Just wanted to say thanks again and I showed your work to some people on a Panthers Message board and they loved it. If you ever get your app up and running I will make sure to let them know about it. ;)

[​IMG]

spins1232001 likes this.
  12. Eazail70x7

Eazail70x7 Android Expert

^^ Nice, the beautiful widget matches nice as well.

Hopefully sometime down the road, we could see a throwback Seattle Seahawk one with the royal blue, green and silver. :)

13. tllippert

tllippert Lurker

Your live wallpapers are great...I was referred to you from mhynek (cub's lwp)...I was wondering if you could make a St. Louis Cardinal's lwp...maybe one with the birds on the bats...that would be awsome..ty:D

14. condog

condog Android Enthusiast

15. Rodeojones

Rodeojones Android Enthusiast

Shizzy1427...You still taking requests or suggestions for a possible market app? You worked on a Phillies version, but the guy who requested apparently never replied. Could you make one with just the regular team logo (the Phillies P with the Liberty Bell background)? Or how about one with the Android robot in blue with a blue live theme moving around him?

16. smacinskyjr

smacinskyjr Member

why does this wallpaper require root to install the apk's? i just upgraded my droid to an incredible and miss the devil out of my J...E...T...S... JETS JETS JETS live wallpaper.

17. shizzy1427

Well hopefully it'll have root soon! But the incredible doesnt come stock with the nexus live wallpaper so i dont know if it'll be able to work on there. But it requires root because you have to modify a system application and the system is a read-only file system. Unless you have root and mount it r/w

18. shizzy1427

Ill work on both of these when i get time buddy. The semester is nearing its end and I gotta keep up with that and work. And i have mad concerts to go to this month, i'm a bit of a music junkie and i go to as many shows as i can afford.

19. Rodeojones

I totally understand (I'm a college professor). And I'm right there with you in regards to the music thing (I love Minus the Bear and the wallpaper you created!). When I was in college I lived for going to shows, sometimes going to two shows in one day if possible. Good luck with the rest of your semester! Cheers.

20. dmodert66

dmodert66 Android Expert

OK guys, I'm noobing right night bad. I've been trying for some time now to get these on my phone.

Using Terminal Emulator, I get "not found"

Using ADB
    Path to tools folder
    SU
    mount
    All no problem
    When I try the push command I get "ADB : not found"

What am I doing wrong here? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

21. shizzy1427

Dont use terminal for this, its too difficult lol. When using adb:

put the LiveWallpapers.apk in your tools folder and navigate to the tools folder in a command prompt.

type adb push LiveWallpapers.apk /system/app/LiveWallpapers.apk

and it should work for you.

For an easy way to mount the system i use root explorer cause it just needs one click to do it instead of typing.

22. shizzy1427

Ha! Thats awesome! You sound like a great prof! I just saw Minus The Bear 2 nights ago and it was spectacular! Thoughts on the new album?

This one was quick! (Since your an mtb fan and all ;) )
    Blue Android http://www.mediafire.com/?oziimtyg3qm
    [​IMG]

23. Rodeojones

Love the blue Android! It's exactly what I had in mind when I envisioned it. Looking forward to seeing what you might be able to do with a Phillies one.

I like the new MTB album, but I'm more into their older stuff. Menos El Oso is my favorite album of theirs. And I see your profile says you're in Toms River, NJ. I grew up in suburban Philly and my family and I used to vacation in Seaside Heights, NJ while growing up.

Thanks again!

EDIT: Just tried to use this wallpaper but I can't seem to get it on my phone. I'm using Terminal Emulator and I'm using the instructions you gave in your first post (and I made sure I typed it correctly). And, yes, I'm rooted. Any thoughts?

Motorola Droid Forum

The Motorola Droid release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 256GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews