1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Coheed And Cambria Live Wallpaper

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by shizzy1427, Apr 14, 2010.

1. dreze88

dreze88 Well-Known Member

It's all thanks to you big homie. You deserve all the credit. :) Thanks again for all your help.

Advertisement

2. DanSan

DanSan Android Enthusiast

ohh baby, LOOVE the minus the bear ones

3. dreze88

dreze88 Well-Known Member

4. Eazail70x7

Eazail70x7 Android Expert

Nice one ^^^

I also see that you are using ADW launcher. I am too its great :)

5. snake_fist_gung_fu

snake_fist_gung_fu Android Enthusiast

Ok my weekend is coming up so if anyone want a LWP idea made I might be able to get it done for you.

6. kokiangel

kokiangel Android Expert

Would still love to have a Birmingham Barons or Tennesse Titans LWP if you have the time. That would be great!

7. snake_fist_gung_fu

If you can get me some pics I will make one for you. Just let me know what you want. Any player? Background? Colors?

8. kokiangel

kokiangel Android Expert

No players in particular. Just the logo would make me happy. And just to be greedy, I added my company logo. Just if you have the time and inclination. :rolleyes:
    I was thinking of something like you did with the New York Yankees one. Maybe with a gray diagonal background? Post #180. I can't really picture it though.

Barons Logo.jpg

Titans logo.jpg

regions.jpg

9. snake_fist_gung_fu

YankeeDudeL made the Yankees one not me. Here is my work. http://androidforums.com/all-things-root-droid/82024-some-new-live-wallpapers.html His computer is broke so Im just helping people out. If I can get that background I will add that.

10. kokiangel

kokiangel Android Expert

Not a problem. I am sure I will love whatever you come up with. The Regions one would be fun as I could drive my coworkers crazy but other than that it is a "regional" thing. Any one you pick would make me happy.

11. snake_fist_gung_fu

I just PMed YankeeDudeL and asked if he would share it. I will do the regions one first for you then. ;)

12. kokiangel

kokiangel Android Expert

Wow! So cool. I am really gonna have fun with this next week. Thanks so much!

13. snake_fist_gung_fu

14. snake_fist_gung_fu

Im ready to do another so someone let me know.

15. shizzy1427

shizzy1427 Android Enthusiast

Ha! These are great man! Keep it up!

16. snake_fist_gung_fu

Thanks hope you get your laptop up and running again.

17. kokiangel

kokiangel Android Expert

Thanks for all three of those wallpapers. I have been busy all weekend reinstalling windows. Well, actually, reinstalling all the updates. Windows itself was a piece of cake. I am almost through though and then I can get these onto my phone. I am really looking forward to it. Thanks again! I really love the Titans one. that one is amazing.

18. viomonk

viomonk Member

19. snake_fist_gung_fu

Eh most people wanted sports. It really makes no difference to me. I like a change of pace myself. It should be done by tomorrow.

20. shizzy1427

shizzy1427 Android Enthusiast

You should do one with the swan station dharma logo from lost for me snake fist. That'd be awesome

21. viomonk

viomonk Member

Thanks a lot! I had tried looking in to making my own as I thought it wouldn't be as complicated as it had turned out to be.

22. snake_fist_gung_fu

Got any pics of it? Im not sure what your talking about. :eek:

23. snake_fist_gung_fu

Do you want me to leave the red zelda on the right side or get rid of it?

Motorola Droid Forum

The Motorola Droid release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 256GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews