1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Coincidence or problem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sj24, Oct 28, 2010.

1. sj24

sj24 Newbie

So yesterday I called my brother and got no answer so I left a message (he has a Droid X), after leaving the message I tried ending the call with the end call button on bottom, no response, I then heard a voice saying that the message did not go through because I was unheard or lack of connectivity ( not sure of actual message), after this my phone became unresponsive, screen started acting weird, icons were unresponsive etc. I turned phone off and on, no fix, the only thing that worked was pulling the battery. after this everything was fine....until I called him again today, no answer, left him a message ( happy birthday!!) , got same error message, and phone started flaking out again until I pulled battery. So my question is is this just a coincidence or a sign of more problems to come. Should I just not call him anymore? ;)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. cableguynoe

cableguynoe Android Expert

Are you sure yesterday was his birthday?

3. sj24

sj24 Newbie

Actually today is his birthday

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews