• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Collaboration ROM Thread

UOT online is somewhat working.

I was able to replace
1) Boot Animation
2) Status Bar Icon
3) Battery Icon
with it.

UOT Kitchen

2013.02.09-00.58.28%5B2%5D.jpeg

I have not tried other tweaks (status bard, lock screen, font) but some say they don't work with our Motion :(

After setting themes, make sure you upload below 3 files.
1) framework-res.apk
2) SystemUI.apk
3) com.htc.resources.apk (lge-res.apk)

Upvote 0
Just wondering, isn't ROM ZIP file supposed to contain boot.img and install it?

I thought ROM contains complete files including kernel, apps, firmware and all folders while THEME contains only framework and systemui.

Since we only have stock kernel, it's not really necessary to install it anyway but just wondering :)

No kernel, we don't erase /boot. We don't want to have to run the unbrick guide :p

Reactions: Scrubtasticx
Upvote 0
UOT online is somewhat working.

I was able to replace
1) Boot Animation
2) Status Bar Icon
3) Battery Icon
with it.

UOT Kitchen

2013.02.09-00.58.28%5B2%5D.jpeg

I have not tried other tweaks (status bard, lock screen, font) but some say they don't work with our Motion :(

After setting themes, make sure you upload below 3 files.
1) framework-res.apk
2) SystemUI.apk
3) com.htc.resources.apk (lge-res.apk)

Hey that looks like mine

Upvote 0
will this (Adrenalin Injector) be a good addtion to our rom?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1236779

We can have V6 Supercharged / Adrenalin Injected Motion lol

You could but why? They do almost same thing, settings would probably change in v6 script every time u reboot. Then in v6 script you won't be 100%. I see it like this it would be the same if u had v6 running then changed everything in PMR, really wouldn't make sense would it?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones