• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Programming will seem overwhelming at first.

Then you will think you know everything and piss off the older programmers

Then it will go back to seeming overwhelming.

Then you wonder why those young whippersnappers think they know everything.

Then you will wonder why you never started that retirement fund and where all those grey hairs are coming from.

Then comes Tuesday.

That's so awesome :D I can see how a beginner would become overconfident or cocky seeing as you have to be smart in a few ways to accomplish the subject. Me on the other hand I will never consider myself better than anyone, seeing as I come from a low class family lol. Both my parents together make a combined total of a little over 70k (not sure if that's low class) and supported 4 kids without government aid.

Upvote 0

Then you will wonder why you never started that retirement fund and where all those grey hairs are coming from.

Then comes Tuesday.

We can close the forums now. This post wins!

I'll be chuckling all day. Thanks Patrick. :D

Upvote 0
That's so awesome :D I can see how a beginner would become overconfident or cocky seeing as you have to be smart in a few ways to accomplish the subject. Me on the other hand I will never consider myself better than anyone, seeing as I come from a low class family lol. Both my parents together make a combined total of a little over 70k (not sure if that's low class) and supported 4 kids without government aid.

That's solidly middle-class right now.

It probably isn't in your major, but I would highly recommend critical thinking-- out here in the land of fruits and nuts it's ENGL-3.

I am an English major, myself-- I'll be graduating at the end of this year, provided I actually find the time to apply for the degree (like I could be doing right now instead of perusing forums :rolleyes:).

Reactions: Android Addict
Upvote 0

Then comes Tuesday.

Haha, Tuesday is the best day of the week.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones