1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Colonel (Retired)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by rupertbear91, Jul 14, 2011.

1. rupertbear91

rupertbear91 Lurker
    None

Jul 14, 2011
    Sorry, I am happy to fill in a profile, but presume that his page is for me to enter a description of my problem?
    I have an LG 540 Android phone which replaced my Blackberry. I like the added advantages, but am not really capable of understanding the electronic wizardry .I have 2 email addresses, one because I occasionally serve as an advisor, and a gmail address which I use for commercial business.
    When I received my LG from Carphone Warehouse in November, it seems to have been preloaded with a Google Mail App., and both email addresses worked fine, notifications coming through to a combined site marked "Emails". A couple of weeks ago, this changed and I could only access my gmail address (dressagemaster1@gmail.com) by going to the Google Mail window, which meant that I sometimes missed incoming messages. In the last few days, I have received notifications which told me that I was either running out of space or that I was already out of memory. I went through to Settings and deleted all my logs. Sometimes, when I am deleting my regular incoming messages, I am told that I cannot delete this message because I have no available memory space. I think that all these may be soluble if I understood exactly how to adjust the settings, but much of this process remains a mystery to an old codger like me.
    I would be most grateful for some help and advice! I am getting absolutely no email now on my mobile.
    Sorry, I don't even know what Tags and Trackback are! !

Advertisement

2. frenchy714

frenchy714 Android Expert
    None

Nov 11, 2010
    Male
    East Tawas, MI