• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

color callibration

Does anyone know how to do color callibration for this or any other phone? Every computer monitor can be callibrated and it would be nice for people to be able to correct their perceived phone color bias.

There is a way to do it, I just forget. Give me a few and I'll try to remember. I'll post back here shortly.

Reactions: MrPassion
Upvote 0
Ok, this is crazy. I know I did this before, but for the life of me, I can't remember how. I don't think it was a built-in setting. I checked all of the apps from the Market that I have downloaded and can't find anything there either. Still looking...

Not trying to doubt you, but are you sure you are not thinking about the camera settings? Because the camera app does have settings options for white balance, contrast, saturation and sharpness.

Maybe you saw those at one point and are thinking that you saw screen calibration settings?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones