1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Color Surge (Temporarily Free)

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by slopii joe, Jul 14, 2017.

1. slopii joe

slopii joe Newbie

Hello AF Community!
    My name is Joseph. I am a indie developer who has published a puzzle game on the Google Play store. The game normally cost $0.99 USD but is free from July 12th thru July 18th).
    App URL: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.slopiijoe.ColorSurge

Listing Info:

Title: Color Surge
    Developer: slopii joe

Color Surge is a  new, fun, challenging puzzle game that is a mix between 2048 and a Match 3 game. Swipe any direction and Match 3 or more tiles together to get points:

•SWIPE right, left, up or down to move the tiles.
    •MATCH 3 or more tiles of the same color to get points.
    •DON'T run out of space or it is game over.
    •CLASSIC mode: No limits on the amount of moves.
    •TIMED mode: Race against the clock and see how many tiles you can match
    •MOVES mode: See how high of a score you can get with only 50 moves
    •The HIGHER amount of tiles you MATCH the greater the multiplier on your score.

If you have any suggestions feel free to leave a comment. Please rate and review and I'm also open to suggestions for other games you may want to be created.
    Thank you for your time,

Bg260 and Mikestony like this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ±
    VIP Member

Hmm, looks interesting. I don't play games very much but I'll download it and try it out :D
    I like simple games like that style!

slopii joe likes this.
  3. Mikestony

VIP Member

I just played your game for a little bit....it takes some thinking for sure!! Well, for me anyway---I'm a simpleton :D

Bg260 and slopii joe like this.
  4. slopii joe

slopii joe Newbie

Haha yeah it does take some thinking. It's suppose to be a simple time waster puzzle game.  Thank  you for playing and if you have time leave a review on Google Play store and share with Facebook friends.
    Thanks

Mikestony likes this.
  5. Mikestony

VIP Member

Done!
    Perhaps a request? Maybe incorporate a smooth transition for the swiping action in order to see what is going to move when the swipe is finished?
    On the other hand, I suppose if you make that happen, then it may not be as challenging as it will allow users to to cancel the movement. Does that make sense? :eek:

slopii joe likes this.
  6. slopii joe

slopii joe Newbie

Thanks!
    I think I know what you mean like if while swiping it moves but doesn't make the move until you actually 'let go' so to speak. I was thinking about making a undo button, where you can undo 1 previous move unless you run out of space.

Color Surge

Color Surge Forum

com.slopiijoe.ColorSurge

Color Surge : A new, fun, challenging puzzle game. •SWIPE right, left, up or down to move the tiles. •MATCH 3 or more tiles of the same color to get points. •DON'T run out of space or it is game over. •CLASSIC mode: No limits on the amount of moves. •TIMED mode: Race against the clock and see how many tiles you can match •MOVES mode: See how high of a score you can get with only 50 moves •The HIGHER amount of tiles you MATCH the greater the multiplier on your score.

READ MORE
September 5, 2017
Last Updated
Rating
Installs