1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

com.androidphone

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Android Question, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Android Question

None
    i rooted my phone and deleted me system apps and after some time i got this reaction .now tell me what should i do?

Advertisement

2. Hadron

Hadron  
    VIP Member

Aug 9, 2010
    Spacecorp Test Pilot
    Dimension Jumping
    I think you've not fully explained what the problem is: "com.androidphone" is clearly only part of a message.

However, if you've deleted a system app which you shouldn't have, you need to reflash your phone's ROM using an official package (how depends on the phone manufacturer, and this will unroot the phone) or else flash a new custom ROM. In either case you should make sure you have your apps and data backed up first, as you'll probably have to wipe the phone in the process.

The best advice I can give is that before making any changes to system software you should take a backup using a custom recovery (which, being rooted, I assume you have). This is a so-called "nandroid" backup, and since it backs up the ROM as well as user apps and data, if you misjudge the modifications you make to the system you can undo everything by restoring this backup, which is by far the simplest way of fixing such problems.