1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Com.instagram.android - battery

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by krwill82, Jun 15, 2019.

1. krwill82

krwill82 Lurker

Hi all,

The battery on my Samsung tab has been draining rapidly, and the cause is com.instagram.android when I check. However, I've already uninsulated instagram, and when I click on this, there are no options to force stop or uninstall or anything.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
    K

2. krwill82

krwill82 Lurker

*Uninstalled

3. svim

svim Extreme Android User

Have you restarted your phone since you uninstalled the app? If there was an Instagram process running in the background just doing an uninstall might not have stopped it. Restarting your phone will shut down anything active before the rebooting process.

If you still see that com.instagram.android is draining your battery after restarting your phone, try installing the Instagram app again (you don't need to actually use the app, you just need to install it's installed on your phone again), and then this time when you go into your Settings >> Apps menu and open up the Instagram app entry, tap on 'Force stop', then find and tap on 'Clear data', and then tap on the 'Uninstall' button.

ocnbrze and Shotgun84 like this.

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition release date was October 2013. Features and Specs include a 10.1" inch screen, 8MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 800 processor, and 8220mAh battery.

October 2013
Release Date
Reviews