1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Com.motorola.ccc has stopped for Moto E on Android 4.4.4

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Moto E Help OP Pls, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Moto E Help OP Pls

Hey everyone here is the rundown.

Got Moto E on republic wireless as my first ever smartphone because it was cheap as hell and I felt it would be a good introduction.

It is the 1st gen Moto E so it only has 4GB of internal memory. After about 1.5 years of no problems, memory starts building up to the point where I am getting a lot of issues. It got to the point where I had no Apps on my phone just to have enough memory to do important updates.

I guess the memory just kept building somehow even though I deleted cache regularly. Eventually I am getting "com.motorola.ccc has stopped", "Motorola services has stopped" messages like this every second for the first few hours upon reboot. Sometimes they would continue for days. It just got so annoying that I eventually did a factory reset.

After reset, everything seemed fine for about 2 days. Instead of having nearly no memory, now I had nearly a GB free.

But then I started getting "android.acore has stopped" messages so I deleted contacts and reimported them which solved that issue. But now I am back to the original "com.motorola.ccc has stopped" and "Motorola services has stopped" messages.

I really haven't done anything since the reset so I'm not sure how the issue could be back so quickly.