1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Combined inbox issue

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by JuliaDendinger, Jul 16, 2011.

1. JuliaDendinger

None

Jul 16, 2011
    I have a Samsung Galaxy S 4G. It came with the combined inbox, which I use for my work email, Yahoo and Gmail accounts. Everything was fine up until today.

I stopped getting notifications from Yahoo and when I checked the account on my computer, got a message that the account had been "compromised" and was asked to change my password. I had no reason to believe this was any kind of scam, so I changed my password.

My problem is, the Yahoo account in the combined inbox seems to be ''stuck." It won't send or receive email. I uninstalled and reinstalled the stand-alone Yahoo client from the Marketplace, logged in using the new password and got my messages.

I can't find a way to log out of the combined inbox account or remove an account. I tried to just add Yahoo with the new password, but told me it was a duplicate account.

Do I need to uninstall and reinstall the combined inbox? I'd hate to do that because my IT guy at work has to set up my work email and I'm getting ready to go on vacation. (I know, I know - it's vacation, but . . . :D)

Any and all thoughts welcome! Thanks.

J

Advertisement