• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Combined inbox?

I just use Gmail to combine my 4 email accounts. You can consolidate email accounts into gmail (configured on your computer) and apply tags to them. This way, you can just use gmail on the phone to check all accounts. You can even add a shortcut to a tagged gmail account to filter a specific account. I now have no need to use the stock mail app. Works pretty well.

Upvote 0
I just use Gmail to combine my 4 email accounts. You can consolidate email accounts into gmail (configured on your computer) and apply tags to them. This way, you can just use gmail on the phone to check all accounts. You can even add a shortcut to a tagged gmail account to filter a specific account. I now have no need to use the stock mail app. Works pretty well.

Problem with this method is wouldn't all your outgoing messages come from your gmail account? I have a work exchange account so that wouldn't be appropriate.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones