• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

combining messagers???

godson

Feb 17, 2010
ok idk if there is a thread out there i coundt not find one.. But anywho i know there apps to download aim, google talk, yahoo etc..

I was curious is there an app to combine them into one for ex. pigeon messenger does that for the PC. Reason i want this is because i have aim, google, msn and i others and i dont wanna install each app lol.

Thanks

I've tried meebo and ebuddy as well as the "hi" apps are there any that don't keep the phone awake 100% of the time?? ebuddy supposedly has the battery save feature but even with that on it keeps my phone "awake" constantly thus destroying battery life which without it is becoming acceptable.
The built in google talk app is fine, which is ok for me since thats what I use the most but just wondering what the general consensus is or if I'm doing something wrong??

BTW to OP: IMO ebuddy seems to be the best all rounder IM app that I tried if you were looking for opinions ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones