1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Come congratulate me!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ScandaLeX, Dec 30, 2013.

1. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me

I don't know why I did it but.......

[​IMG]

mrpnut, MrClean, The_Chief and 4 others like this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Caker188

Caker188 Member

Congrats! My Samsung stock just went up more! Lol.

3. evohicks

evohicks Android Expert

Probably the same reason as me!
    I was going to stick with the Note 2 but here I am also lol.

ocnbrze, ScandaLeX and dustwun77 like this.
  4. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

what?

that is so scandalous!!!!!!

enjoy your beast of a phone.

dustwun77 and ScandaLeX like this.
  5. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me

Exactly! I had even been asked if I was going to get it & my answer was always a resounding NO. I didn't see a need since the 2 is that damn good.

dustwun77 likes this.
  6. MISS DIVA

MISS DIVA Android Enthusiast

LoL, enjoy the new toy.Does your bluetooth s-spen work on it. looking forward to reading your views/opinion on it. Will your 'Precious' be clothed or naked?;)

ScandaLeX likes this.
  7. drexappeal

drexappeal Extreme Android User

Congratulate? More like, It's about time!...hahaha. In all seriousness, it's great to have my cell sista on board.

ScandaLeX and ocnbrze like this.
  8. dynomot

dynomot Android Expert

Congratulations! I think you'll enjoy it. I adore mine, so much so my ten year old calls mine "the holy one" and frequently makes fun of me by bringing it to me on a cushion, while singing a heavenly choir harmony, even when I know it is safe and I don't particularly need it at that moment. (usually when I get an email and she notices the notification). My wife thinks it's hilarious! Neither of them appreciating my love of tec until something goes wrong or they can't do what they want. My daughter has a Nokia Lumia 520, my wife an aging, unloved Galaxy Ace.

ocnbrze and dustwun77 like this.
  9. dustwun77

dustwun77 Endeavor to Persevere :)

Congratulations! :D

I hope you enjoy it as much as i do mine!

ScandaLeX likes this.
  10. dan330

dan330 Extreme Android User

sooo.... how do u like it? was it worth it? would you recommend the upgrade to others?

ScandaLeX likes this.
  11. septembersrain

septembersrain 句_句 Smurfing Awesome

Ditto. I planned to return it but when I went back to my Note II, I renigged. LOL

12. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me

Yeppppp....you know that's the first thing I did. BT S-pen works but I think I need to change the nib. Haven't done that in a while. I think it got itself used to the Note 2.....which I still have. :)

Having the 2 & 3 feels like overkill.

Clothed or booty butt nekkid ;) ....Don't know yet but I need to check out the wireless charging thingy.

13. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me

Hahaha!!! It did take me a while & to be honest with you, it was an impulse buy.
    Looking at it I see an over sized SG II.

14. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me

You are BRAVE! I trust NO kid to hand me my phone without dropping it!

drexappeal likes this.
  15. dynomot

dynomot Android Expert

Lol. I let my five year old son play with it, but only sat crossed legged on a carpeted floor, surrounded by cushions and beanbags with me in the room.

To be fair to my daughter, apart from her gentle mocking she is careful with tech. So far my Note 3 has only ever been dropped once (by me) and I deflected it so it landed harmlessly on the bed. Heart in mouth moment.

drexappeal likes this.
  16. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me

Thank you D! I've been on it maybe 2 hours after it arrived- wasn't in a hurry. :p One thing I can say is it's noticeably faster than the Note 2.
    Watching Netflix the Note 2 is louder but that's largely due to an XDA fix & I don't remember if root was required for it.
    This phone, although not extremely low could use a volume boost.

Duckster likes this.
  17. LilianTepes

LilianTepes Well-Known Member

Congratulations :)

(I cant help but hear that said in Agent Smith's voice! :D
    I rewatched the Matrix trilogy last weekend..)

Hopefully my paycheck arrives soon so I can join the club! :)

ScandaLeX and ocnbrze like this.
  18. drexappeal

Yup. 3gb ram really makes a huge difference and of course you know how i feel bout more storage space.

19. drexappeal

U have been so active in participating in the threads that i thought u had it already.

20. LilianTepes

LilianTepes Well-Known Member

Nope, still waiting.

But I have been trying my best to get to know everything
    about the Note 3 in advance.
    Been reading forums, manual, and watching reviews for 2 months now.
    I dont have much of a social life, so I spend my time reading
    and trying to help others here as much as I can. :)

21. dan330

dan330 Extreme Android User

Yes.. It is too quiet

22. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me

I like it but I'm not overwhelmed by it. I'd recommend it to anyone coming from the Note I. Coming from anything else more recent, I don't see the need.

Those who know how outspoken I am will not take offense to this but I don't think it's worth upgrading from the Note 2.

Duckster, dan330 and ocnbrze like this.
  23. drexappeal

I think it's worth it, depending on needs. I am already waiting for the refresh version of the note 8, just to get more internal storage. I feel much safer with the note 3 internal storage uograde than i did with the note 2...and u know i loved that phone enough that i had 2 at one point.

24. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me

This is so funny cause I was so worried about someone else getting hold of my phone & dropping it but the first drop came from me. :)
    Stopping it from actually slamming to the hardwood floor meant catching it with my ankle & practically breaking my neck to get under it before the fall completed.

My heart was pounding so hard I think I could actually hear it beating. LOL!

Duckster likes this.
  25. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me

Speaking of storage.....I for some reason thought there was only 16/32 GB being sold. Earlier I check storage & see it's 32GB....my jaw drops thinking someone made a mistake. :afraid:

So I jumped into Google to see there is no 16GB 3. Good thing for me since one of my 32GB mSD cards bit the dust months ago & I never got around to replacing it yet.

Having a phone with at least 32 minimum is SWEET!

drexappeal and ocnbrze like this.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 release date was September 2013. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 13MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 800 processor, and 3200mAh battery.

September 2013
Release Date
Reviews