1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Come on Verizon....Show some appreciation to your loyal clients

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Diggit, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Diggit

Diggit Newbie

AT&T isn't pulling any strings with their new baby (Atrix)... Not only is the Atrix more advanced than anything coming to this network for some time, there is no speculation as far as when it will be released, as well as it's price point. The same srtatagy as the Insire 4G. I have been following the Thunderbolt for months now, and ( I belive) we are very fairly close to the device being released. No official from Verizon yet;htc-thunderbolt-release-sooner-than-we-expected/ (How would we even know its coming sooner than expected if they fail to announce a release date in the first place?......)

Don't get me wrong, I anticipate this phone to be the best thing since I discovered (censored) in junior high school, and I will be the first in line to get one.

I don't think that Verizon necessarily owes us any thing, but it seems like the right thing to do. Why do we have to get our news from here and the other tech sites? The Apple crowd is getting higher priority now over Verizon's loyal android users. They shouldn't keep us in the dark.

Even if they are apple's bitch now.

Sorry for the rant... I just needed to get that out. (especially after reading that it may get delayed)

-Diggs

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. 8-Bit-Soldier

8-Bit-Soldier Android Enthusiast

Verizon and Apple know that they will literally be swimming in money after the launch of the ViPhone. I do agree with you though that we should be treated better (if not the same as Apple users/products). Maybe after all the 4G Android phones are launched the tides will change.

3. dajogejr

dajogejr Member

I'm actually hoping the Tbolt gets released a week or so after the iPhone.
    That way, all those who HAD to have the iPhone get them and those that really want this Tbolt will have plenty available to us to purchase.
    I'm really excited about this phone, but I'm not blaming VZW or losing any sleep about the lack of details. How long did folks deal with iPhone/VZW rumors, etc...?
    Years....

4. Pretkomel

Pretkomel Well-Known Member

TBolt can be pre ordered at Best Buy today, with a deposit of $ 50.00

5. SebastianX

SebastianX Android Enthusiast

Two year contract, upgrade after 20 months? No thanks!

6. jdk2

jdk2 Well-Known Member

They're offering their buy back program for free this week. It might equal the cost of a one year contract through VZW if you rid yourself of the phone in 10 months.

7. ridobe

ridobe Guest

$240 @ the 10 month mark. Should get you into another phone rather easily.

8. ACD168

ACD168 Android Expert

so with a two year contract, after one year you can re-new the contract for another two years am i wrong?

9. jdk2

jdk2 Well-Known Member

Only once for grandfathered customers. Everyone else will have to go 20 months on a two year contract in order to get the subsidized price of the next phone. Or get a one year contract and upgrade in 10 months.

ACD168 likes this.

HTC Thunderbolt Forum

The HTC Thunderbolt release date was March 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1400mAh battery.

March 2011
Release Date
Reviews