• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Comets 256 [Game] Announcement

Hey everybody, we just released our first and new game! Although it is relatively simple, multiple of my friends and I have gotten thoroughly addicted and so if you want to try it out link is here:

Comets 256 on Google Play

Anyways, if you try it out ( you don't know how awesome you would be if you did) then a rating on what you thought about the game would be AWESOME.

Anyways, all you guys are great. Thanks!

Hey everybody, we just released our first and new game! Although it is relatively simple, multiple of my friends and I have gotten thoroughly addicted and so if you want to try it out link is here:

Comets 256 on Google Play

Anyways, if you try it out ( you don't know how awesome you would be if you did) then a rating on what you thought about the game would be AWESOME.

Anyways, all you guys are great. Thanks!

Oh also here's a few screenshots for anyone interested!

TwitterAsteroids256-1.png
TwitterAsteroids256-2.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones