• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

jamala00

Android Enthusiast
Aug 9, 2011
So have any users of this phone come from the HTC Incredible line of phones. I have had all the HTC Incredible phones with the Incredible 4G being my current phone. Having issues with it and am getting a new device sent to me. But while I was in the store this phone and the iPhone 5 seem like the only other options for replacing a phone the size of the Inc 4G... Have you came from the HTC Sense UI to Moto Blur and what do you like vs don't like? Just curious... Would you recommend the change?

I had an Incredible and was very happy with it. With that said this RAZR M is incredible, no pun intended.

I was concerned with moving to MotoBlur but I have found this version to be better than Sense.

Smart Actions is the balls.

While playing with it in the store it looks like Motoblur alters base Android much less then Sence... Now I only played around with it for a few minutes, but it just seemed like there was not as much customization from Moto...

Upvote 0
You are exactly right.

I didn't want one of the new giant screens and o couldn't be happier. Best part was I got it for 1 cent at Amazon.

I don't understand why this phone doesn't get more hype here.

Well I upgraded to the Inc 4G about 4 months ago. Verizon is sending me a new one to replace mine I am having issues with. If I were to want to move to this phone, I would need to buy it off Ebay or something. The Incredible 4G forum is a dead forum as well. I just think most people have moved on to 4.3" phones. I think the majority of people are on the Samsung Galaxy S III or the iPhone 5... Then there are the odd people like us that don't want a huge phone. I know a few family members that have the 4.3" Moto version phones.

Upvote 0
My daughter and I tried the M and Galaxy SIII out. The M is much easier to use. Have not used any HTC product but thought I'd throw this in.
That back button on the SIII? Works half the time you hit it. Got very frustrating.
I went from the DroidX to this. Seems like the same phone only clearer and much faster.

Upvote 0
My daughter and I tried the M and Galaxy SIII out. The M is much easier to use. Have not used any HTC product but thought I'd throw this in.
That back button on the SIII? Works half the time you hit it. Got very frustrating.
I went from the DroidX to this. Seems like the same phone only clearer and much faster.

All good feedback... The SIII is far to big of a phone for me. I guess what I will do is give the new Inc 4G being sent to me some time. If it breaks down like the one I have in a few months I will move to a new phone manufacturer. I doubt any new 4" phones will be out by then, so if I make a move I think it will be toward the M...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones