• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Coming from Windows mobile

sthoeft

Dec 31, 2009
Germany
Hi there

I'm totaly new to the Android world. I've used PDAs for over 10 years now, but only Windows Mobile (aka Windows CE) since then. By now Windows Mobile has been a bit antique and there aren't any new apps. So I'm going to give Android a try (iPhone is an absolut no go for me, I hate iTunes and way way Apple works (Scientology isn't such a sect)).
I'm hopefully getting my Milestone soon, but propably I don't keep it long and will switch to the Nexus one (amazing Hardware!, and real Google so hopefully a good update support, at least I'll have the XDA-Devs with me then).

Hi there

I'm totaly new to the Android world. I've used PDAs for over 10 years now, but only Windows Mobile (aka Windows CE) since then. By now Windows Mobile has been a bit antique and there aren't any new apps. So I'm going to give Android a try (iPhone is an absolut no go for me, I hate iTunes and way way Apple works (Scientology isn't such a sect)).
I'm hopefully getting my Milestone soon, but propably I don't keep it long and will switch to the Nexus one (amazing Hardware!, and real Google so hopefully a good update support, at least I'll have the XDA-Devs with me then).

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones