• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Company name missing in the phone recent list, how to display company name ?

Krisse

Lurker
Feb 28, 2023
Hi, in my Galaxy S20 (Android 13 with One UI v5.1) the company name is missing in the phone recent list.
This is very annoying, as I deeply rely on this information to manage my business phone calls.

1677587695564.png
1677587700980.png

How to have also the company name being displayed in the phone call list ? Regards

Thank you for your answers. So I see, there is no other option than adding the company within the contact name to have the company being displayed in the call logs. It is incredible, no option to display company in call log exist: it is an essential feature for anyone using his phone for some business (which certainly represent more than 50% of Android users !)

Are there any way to automate the addition of the company name inside the contact name ?
I have hundreds of business contacts that I now need to have the company named added to their name.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones