1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

compile failed.please check the log try clear framework if you got compile error often

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by khayoussef, Nov 16, 2018.

1. khayoussef

khayoussef Lurker

Hello,
    I decompile an APK and after editing the images i wanted, then wanted to compile the APK again using APK Easy tool. But every time i try to compile again, i get the message below

compile failed.please check the log try clear framework if you got compile error often

16/11/2018 10:35:58
    Compiling APK file... (CMD mode: Batch)

/c "java -Xmx1024m -jar "C:\Users\khalid\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa5100.173\Apktool\apktool_2.3.3.jar" b -f -o "C:\Users\khalid\Desktop\apktool appp\recompiled\photoeditor.apk" "C:\Users\khalid\Desktop\apktool appp\Decompiled\photoeditor" "

Batch executed
    ------------------------------------------
    16/11/2018 10:36:21
    Compiling APK file... (CMD mode: Normal)

/c "java -Xmx1024m -jar "C:\Users\khalid\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa5100.173\Apktool\apktool_2.3.3.jar" b -f -o "C:\Users\khalid\Desktop\apktool appp\recompiled\photoeditor.apk" "C:\Users\khalid\Desktop\apktool appp\Decompiled\photoeditor" "

I: Using Apktool 2.3.3
    I: Smaling smali folder into classes.dex...
    I: Building resources...
    S: WARNING: Could not write to (C:\Users\khalid\AppData\Local\apktool\framework), using C:\Users\khalid\AppData\Local\Temp\ instead...
    S: Please be aware this is a volatile directory and frameworks could go missing, please utilize --frame-path if the default storage directory is unavailable
    W: fakeLogOpen(/dev/log_crash, O_WRONLY) failed
    W: fakeLogOpen(/dev/log_security, O_WRONLY) failed
    W: fakeLogOpen(/dev/log_main, O_WRONLY) failed
    W: C:\Users\khalid\Desktop\apktool appp\Decompiled\photoeditor\res\layout-v26\abc_screen_toolbar.xml:5: error: No resource identifier found for attribute 'keyboardNavigationCluster' in package 'android'
    W:

!! OPERATION CANCELLED !!

Your help will be highly appreciated

Thank you

2. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

What app are you trying to decompile, and why?

3. khayoussef

khayoussef Lurker

you know the problem or not ?

4. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

No and the question can't be answered without seeing the contents of the file causing the problem abc_screen_toolbar.xml. The error message tells you exactly what the problem is.

So what app are you trying to decompile and repackage, and why?

bcrichster likes this.