• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Compile log

KayBec

Lurker
May 10, 2020
Hey guys, it's really nice to be here. Please, I seriously need your help. Am trying to enable fullscreen on my youtube videos in my app. After creating more block (extra, null or whichever), to my webview (I fill in the code to "add source directly), adding source directly to my webview activity as well, with string value "webview2.setWebChromeClient(new CustomWebClient());", I set cache mode to load_cache_else_network, the load my YouTube channel URL. The problem is, after everything, as I try to run my app, I get a message saying "compile log" and "show" in yellow. If I click on the "show", I get a long thread of messages in numbers, saying something like, 1. ERROR in/storage/emulator/0/sketwchware... It's really frustrating, I need help please.

Reactions: tommo47

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones