• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Complaint to Vodafone CEO

I've just sent this to their CEO whose details I found by googling 'vodafone ceo'. My post with this title on the vodafone forum has just been retitled 'feedback' but not removed!

'I am writing as a business user to complain about your recent proposed update to my phone. I have been with Vodafone for at least 10 years and am the proud owner of an HTC Desire. It has rapidly become an essential business tool; largely replacing my laptop and I

I've just sent this to their CEO whose details I found by googling 'vodafone ceo'. My post with this title on the vodafone forum has just been retitled 'feedback' but not removed!

'I am writing as a business user to complain about your recent proposed update to my phone. I have been with Vodafone for at least 10 years and am the proud owner of an HTC Desire. It has rapidly become an essential business tool; largely replacing my laptop and I

Upvote 0
It does seem to be the way things are going......Suddenly Froyo blocks root and now some carriers are forcing un-removable apps on their official ROMs!

IS there a behind the scenes deal going on between HTC and the main carriers who are wanting to control the handset/user base use like a certain fruit based company seem to be intent on? I wonder.......

Upvote 0

Upvote 0
I will be seriously furious if O2 try to pull the same trick with their 2.2 update, its worried me for a while that they will shoehorn in a bunch of crapware and branding with their modified Froyo. If they do, im going to root and flash a different 2.2 rom, assuming of course that the update doesnt prevent it as well, which may be the case...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones