• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Complete ICS Makeover !

android155

Apr 2, 2012
Hey everyone.......Want to give a complete look of ICS to ur phones till the real ICS comes over ? NOT A PROBLEM !!! Read the following one by one points nd end up getting that look !!
Below are the actual Trademarked names of applications, not anything general.....And to save some space on ur mobile, use Titanium Backup to remove the system default apps for the same purpose...do it only if u r confident that u wont screw up ur device....i m nt responsible for any loss ! :)

1) INSTALL JET 3.0 ROM
http://androidforums.com/a75-all-things-root/539806-rom-jetmod-3-0-1st-flashable-rom-indiedevers-project-1st-rom-ota-updates-micromax-a75.html

2) APPLY THE ICS holo THEME
http://androidforums.com/a75-all-things-root/545200-theme-icecream-sandwich-v1.html#post4349445

3) INSTALL ICS LAUNCHER ( FROM MARKET)
4) INSTALL GOOGLE MUSIC
( FROM MARKET) [NOT TO BE REDISTRIBUTED BECAUSE OF LICENSE RESTRICTIONS] :p

5) INSTALL EXDIALER ( FROM MARKET ) AND APPLY ICS THEME

6) INSTALL
ICECREAM SANDWITCH - ICS KEYBOARD (FROM MARKET)

7) INSTALL MOOD ICS LWP (FROM MARKET)

8) INSTALL GALLARY ICS ( FROM MARKET)

9) INSTALL CAMERA ICS ( FROM MARKET)

10) INSTALL ICS FILE EXPLORER

11) INSTALL ICS LOCKSCREEN ( FROM MARKET)

12) FOLLOW THIS TO CHANGE BUILD NUMBER TO 4.0.3 :)

[HOW-TO] change BUILD-NUMBER - xda-developers

I WILL ADD THINGS AS PER REQUIREMENT !!

DO not forget to thank the respective owners of the ones that have been stated above

[/COLOR]ENJOY !!!! :pepsi:and do give feedback if u feel there is any need to add an application or to replace an application with a better one, or if i violated any rule..... :D

[/COLOR]THANKS BUTTON WONT CLICK ITSELF !! :p

i mean i agree ====CREDITS and PERMISSION for SURPRISE=====

J
ET 3.0 ROM-
varun.chitre15 (He wont refuse it :p )

ICS holo THEME- varun.chitre15(He wont refuse it :p )

[/COLOR]ICS LAUNCHER - Syndicate (Permission Obtained)

EXDIALER - Modooth (Permission Obtained)

GALLARY ICS -Moblynx (Permission Obtained) (Seems buggy, expect in higher versions)

CAMERA ICS - Moblynx (Permission Obtained)

ICS FILE EXPLORER -Doggie Team (Permission Requested)

ICS LOCKSCREEN -Swat devs (Permission Requested)

GOOGLE MUSIC
- Google.inc (Permission Requested)

ICS KEYBOARD - VLLWP (Permission Requested)

MOOD ICS LWP - XLLUSION (Permission Requested)

Bootscreens - Amarghy (Permission Obtained ) (Testing :p )

Upvote 0
Time to Reveal the surprise !!! :p I had requested Ninad to create an executable to push these apps to the phone all at once ! or to create a MOD which wud automatically update ur phone ! :D Gone r those days u have to patiently download them to ur phone one by one :D ( Note- Permissions of redistribution through ROMs is obtained from developers of respective apps and can be produced upon request ! ) cheers ! :pepsi:

Thanks button can be clicked ! :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Wait till 15th.....u will get what u want....currently I encrypted this info because still a lot of work has to be done !

Dude....u gotta b kidding me.....go find where it is :) n give me the link.....i'll post it here ! :) or maybe give it to varun....he will integarte it in his next ICS halo theme update ! :)

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Pls can somebody help me to reinstall the IMEI number which got deleted while flashing jetmod3... Have tried startools too but of no success.
Thanks

I dont know why, but it kinda worked for me. Have u done exactly what it said? extraction to? command is- keep typing "cd.." until you reach the root directory. Then type "cd windows" and then "cd system" to go into the system folder where you should have extracted the imei folder. Then try again. Hope it helped.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones