1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Complete technophobe simple questions please help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by giggler69, Dec 2, 2011.

1. giggler69

giggler69 Lurker
    None

Dec 2, 2011
    Hi

I have just gotten my Samsung Ace, I am not a tech person at all and just have 2 simple questions.

1 Is it really not possible to play a simple game like solitaire spider on this phone?

2 Can you download your own ringtones and apply it to certain contacts.

I would be very appreciative of your help.

I do love Samsung and had the Galaxy Portal but it gave up the ghost and I was due an upgrade, still not sure about the ACE but it is certainly quick with access to internet.

Many thanks
    Giggler

Advertisement

2. TN Dev

TN Dev Newbie
    None

Nov 30, 2011
    .NET Developer and IT Support
    East Coast, USA
    1. There are tons of Spider solitaire games in the app market, just gotta open it and type Spider Solitaire.

2. I think this can vary depending on what phone you have, but from my experience yes this is 100% possible.

3. Kinas

Kinas Newbie
    None

Dec 2, 2011
    Applications Manager
    Lisbon, Portugal
    1. You can play a lot of games on your ACE. Solitaire is a light game for ACE power.

2. You can get a lot of ringtones packages from Android Market or make your own ringtones. It's easy to associate ringtone for each contact in Android devices.

I have ACE for about 6 months and i love it.

4. giggler69

giggler69 Lurker
    None

Dec 2, 2011
    Thank you so much I will have a search on the app market. I really appreciate you taking the time to answer.

5. GrahamF

GrahamF Android Enthusiast
    None

Mar 9, 2011
    London
    Hi Giggler, while you're looking on the app market, have a look at "Ringdroid", it's free & means you can set any song on your music player as a ringtone, or alarm or notification. A good app for free songs is "mp3 music downloader" again free (we like free!), then just add "cover art downloader" you guessed it, for free & add covers to all your songs! Enjoy the ACE, after getting used to it & managing the battery life properly it's the best in it's class!! :)