• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps Composit view with many text view

Pol

Lurker
Dec 9, 2013
Hi all

I am a beginner in android development using eclipse. Please can you advise how I can develop a small application like attached here with

I want to create 6 group control having horizontally and vertically arranged with 8 or 9 text view control. How I can create horizontal scrolling screen to place all the text view control . Please find attached .png file and please can you advise me. I want to store the details to a sqllit database and restore the record into Ms Access database.

If you have any other idea to create the screen to enter all the details attached on file, Please advise me.

I don't want any vertical line and drop down control. Just some textview control and organised as shown in the picture and the user will input the data.

Please help

Regards
Pol

Attachments

• check1.png
    check1.png
    12.8 KB · Views: 48

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones