1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Computer Connection

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Ruathaz, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Ruathaz

Ruathaz Lurker
    None

Jun 1, 2011
    I have the MotoA953 (European Droid 2).

Most computers that I remember plugging into would connect just fine. I don't when it stopped working.

Problem:
    I plug in the phone and nothing will pop up and the phone wont even charge. I checked my drivers and fixed the "!" and still nothing. Its any computer I plug it into now. Nothing on my computer pops and nothing on my phone, except it recognizes something is plugged into it but the light on the side does not come on. No option to change mount because it has no idea it is actually connected to my computer.

I have tried:
    Hard reset, Moto connect, Moto driver install, developer setting, restarting the phone, remounting SD card, reinserting SD card, multiple different USB ports, and throwing against hard object (Kidding, but thinking about it).

What I am asking:
    If someone has had the same problem or would like me to try something short of rooting I am all for it.

You guys are my last gleaming fragment of hope! Thank you in advance for any help.

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    That's a head scratcher for certain. I wish I had something for you to try.. but you've tried all the right tricks and tests. I would like to welcome you to AF though.
    Hopefully a user of your device will step up with a clue. Good luck.

3. Ruathaz

Ruathaz Lurker
    None

Jun 1, 2011
    Well thank you. Hope someone has some idea.