• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ComputerWorld Evo & iPhone4 Comparison

Rigmaster

Android Expert
May 4, 2010
Interesting comparison here - Real-world testing: iPhone 4 vs. HTC EVO 4G - Computerworld. I don't think it was as much of a "which is better" as a comparison of how they work differently and then which the author prefers.

The summary's actually what happens - the author says iP4's the choice if upgrading from a long history and dependency on iPhones or if it's required by your work environment. However, he says if he had to choose which was a better phone and platform, Android and Evo.

The longer phones our out, the more I keep seeing people say Android's definitely a forward-looking choice while Apple's a legacy-driven choice. I'd have to agree.

I think they're both great phones, it's mainly about what features are important to you. I chose the iPhone for it's polish, the unfortunate part is that you're locked into the Apple ecosystem.

It would now be harder to transition to another platform because of this. Maybe that's why ATT got sued for their iPhone 5 yr contract.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones