1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

concern over a couple of things htc one sv

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by smartphone45, Jun 28, 2013.

1. smartphone45

smartphone45 Member

Well i went ahead and bought the htc one sv on boost. What i did notice is the signal strength keeps fluctuating and at one point lost 3g. battery life is okay. also when i installed the sd card with music on it i had to unmount and mount again for the phone to read the sd card correctly. I will know more in 2 weeks how the phone is. for instance i will be traveling to eastern long island from brooklyn this is in nys for those not sure. I will see how the signal hand off will be. when the signal is transferred from one tower to another over distance. any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Mikessv

Mikessv Android Enthusiast

I don't have those problems personally with my Sv, have you tried updating the profile and prl settings and rebooting the phone?

I know Sprint is doing a lot of work on their towers.

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk 2

3. Kreatur3

Kreatur3 Android Enthusiast

I live in the Seattle area and the only thing I've noticed, very spotty 4g, is that my data sometimes stops when I keep going in between 3 and 4g a lot. Like the phone gets confused or something lol.

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk 2

4. mydian

mydian Android Expert

The charging cable that came with mine is almost impossible to plug in.I have to use so much force to plug it in it's kind of scary lol.Aside from that I really like the phone so far. The 4g works great in the Chicago area.

HTC One SV Forum

The HTC One SV release date was January 2013. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, and 1800mAh battery.

January 2013
Release Date
Reviews