1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Concerned Need help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by android423, Oct 3, 2017.

1. android423

android423 Lurker
    None

Oct 3, 2017
    I am a bit embarrassed that I need to ask this but I recently looked at my woman's phone because of some shady things in her past and I looked at myactivity.google.com.

I literally just had her phone and was looking through it while she sleeps and then she got it after I sat it down and turned on Netflix for our daughter.

Anyway, these actions on her phone have me concerned. I have taken a screen shot of them and would like to know more about this. What did she do? Is there a way for her to hide something on her phone in android settings?

com.samsung.tmowfc.wfcpref

From what I read this action is used to hide something but what?

Here are the screen shots. I had her phone at 10:35 and used calculator then she had it at 10:37 and chose a movie on Netflix for our daughter. See attached images. Screenshot_20171003-113810.png Screenshot_20171003-113816.png

Advertisement

2. android423

android423 Lurker
    None

Oct 3, 2017
    I've looked through her phone only to find nothing going on but I still have this intuition that something is off.

I've been watching this activity for a few days now and only started because someone recently told me that she cheated on me and eventually got the truth from me. Anyway, is there something I can do to expose any hidden apps? I've looked in the hidden apps section but no luck on finding anything hidden in there.

I know there are apps which disguise themselves as other apps and I've played with some to see how they work hoping to find it if it is on her phone and being used.

If anyone could chime in and help I'd greatly appreciate it.

3. psionandy

psionandy Android Expert

Dec 5, 2009
    Male
    Gizmonic Institute - mug in a yellow jumpsuit
    liverpool
    Personally I think she should password protect her phone.. or setup some security... leaving a phone like that where people want to meddle with it and spy, is asking for trouble.

Btw... anything you learn from reading someone elses diary isn't going to be helpful either.

svim likes this.
  4. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Jun 12, 2010
    Male
    IT
    Pennsylvania
    According to what I've found com.samsung.tmowfc.wfcpref is just the part of Samsung's touchWiz launcher that controls wifi calling settings. It's not used for hiding apps, but I did find it in some lists of apps that could be hidden. Probably why you got confused.

It really looks like other than watching something on Netflix, she just changed a phone setting or two.

Shotgun84 likes this.
  5. svim

svim Android Expert

Dec 19, 2013
    Illinois
    You're seeking advice on a somewhat dodgy topic, suggest you'll get more relevant help by going to reddit or 4chan than here.

Samsung Galaxy S8

Samsung Galaxy S8