• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Concord ZTE having space issues..

CamX3

Lurker
Jun 28, 2013
Hi! So, I recently bought a new Concord ZTE and have had it for about a month. Everything is going fine. Except. A slight, yet very annoying, space issue.
I went to install an application about, four days ago, and it told me that my space was low. I checked it and saw that my phone memory was at 29MB. So I uninstalled a game I never played and continued to download the other app. Only to have it tell me the same thing again "Low space".
So I go to check how much space I have on my phone again. Only to see that I have, still, only 29MB.
I uninstalled another app. And still. Only had 29MB available. I now only have two apps installed, out of the five or six that I had, and I still only have anywhere from 28-29MB in my phone memory. Though I have 1.7GB in my SD card. (It only holding my two apps.).
This is extremely frustrating. And I can't seem to find a solution. What. Is. Happening?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones