1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

condom or no condom for your phone?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by sensesfail99, Jan 12, 2010.

1. sensesfail99

sensesfail99 Android Enthusiast

I got a few silicone cases for my phone and I'm not really feelin em. It just doesn't feel the same lol. Anyone else feel like this?

2. IOWA

IOWA Mr. Logic Pants

Agreed.

3. bobo5884

bobo5884 Member

+1 Mine will stay naked.

4. AsItLies

AsItLies Member

5. Solitary

Solitary Android Enthusiast

i dont like that its hard to take it out of your pocket when you use silicone cases..I got a full body plactic one from the verizon store for my eris and i like it a lot

6. happyfeet

happyfeet Newbie

i have the 2 piece slide on case from t-mobile. i slide it on when i go out and a few a drinks. but i like it naked..

7. pyehac

pyehac Newbie

I use a belt holster, so any case on my phone will impede its usability.

But at home, I use that plastic case, which is see through.

8. eyebeam

eyebeam Extreme Android User

When no one is looking - yes. Otherwise it goes commando.

9. TheNorthernForest

TheNorthernForest Android Enthusiast

Nah, no condom here. I'll take my chances. ;)

10. Carl C

Carl C Extreme Android User

lol

Personally I use a silicon skin on my HTC Magic , I much prefer without because it feels so much better but I want to protect it so skin on :p

11. Mamahnita

Mamahnita Member

;)It hard casin all the way baby.;)

12. pavirotten

pavirotten Android Enthusiast

Naked. The only thing I have on my phone all the time is a screen protector.

I keep my phone in a belt holster, so any kind of a case would make my phone too large to fit in the holster.

13. pipskicks

pipskicks Member

This is my first touchscreen and I was so nervous about the screen so I got a ZAGG real quick and I feel like now the screen is invincible as long as I don't slam it on something. I let the rest get scratched up because cases usually only cause me headaches!

14. Out of curiosity, I've been thinking about the ZAGG and I have two questions:

1. Was it a pain to get on? What's the process like (time-wise and difficulty-wise)?

2. Does it help prevent smudging on the touch screen? That's my biggest issue right now.