1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Conflicted between Nexus 6 & Moto x pure

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Android Question, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Android Question

Simply as the title states guys.. I need something to sway me either to the nexus 6 or moto x pure. Both feature big screens, which is what I am after coming from the dated galaxy s3. I am planning to purchase it unlocked from the Usa so I may use it in Canada.

Questions that I have are whixh ones battery life is better? Same goes for interface/screen/ and overall performance. Thanks and awaiting replies.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. androidmachine

androidmachine Android Enthusiast

They're both very good phones, and I think you can't go wrong with either. If I were making this decision for myself, I'd probably go for the Moto X Pure simply because I prefer the IPS panel to the AMOLED of the 6p. Also, I like the camera in the Pure, and I really like the removable SD card storage in the Moto. But that's just personal preference. On the other hand, the CPU/GPU seem to be better in the Nexus 6p, and the 6p does have a slightly larger battery. Like I said, you can't really go wrong with either one.

It boils down to this: which do you like better?

Jfalls63 and electricpete like this.
  3. amarie82

amarie82 Android Expert

I have the nexus 6 and absolutely love it! Moto x is a good phone as well! My best suggestion is go play with both and see which one you get the better feel for! Hands on is always the best!

electricpete likes this.