1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Confused About Scheduling.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by FlyyyMario, Jul 1, 2010.

1. FlyyyMario

FlyyyMario Member

Jul 1, 2010
    I'm A Little Worried As To Buying A Droid X On Launch . I'm Really Excited About This Phone , It's The One I've Been Waiting For .

On vzw.com , They Happen To Have The Free Overnight Shipping If You Order Before 4:30 PM . My Question Is , What Time Does The Promotion START In Order To Get The Overnight Shipping (Eg. 12:01 AM , 7:00 AM ? )

I Spoke To 3 Customer Service Representatives , & They Each Told Me Different Things . One Said To Just Order The Phone Before 8:30 PM , The Other Said That The Droid X Could Be Pre-Ordered On Their Website Already (That Was A Bunch of Bologne ) , & The Other Said That The Phone Orders Would Start At 8:30 AM . I'm Very Confused As To The Timing .

Could Someone Please Clarify This ?

Advertisement

2. gsxr600

gsxr600 Active Member

Jun 30, 2010
    Student/Customer Associate
    North Florida
    I doubt if you order a droid X from verizon online that you will get it launch day. I'm sure the phone will go on sale midnight or a little before.
    You will not get it on the 15th unless you go to a store or they allow orders to begin before 4:30 that Wednesday before release. (Considering all the rumors surrounding pre-order/no pre-order, who knows what will happen come just under 2 weeks from now)
    I just ordered a regular Droid to replace my blackberry until the Droid X is released, and I ordered it Tuesday evening (late) and it will be here Thursday (today actually..) because I didn't order before 4:30

3. Vihzel

Vihzel Destroying Balls Everyday

Apr 8, 2010
    NYU Student & Real Estate Agent
    Manhattan, NY
    The only thing I know is that they're not accepting preorders.

4. FlyyyMario

FlyyyMario Member

Jul 1, 2010
    I Understand That There Are No Pre-Orders , & Fully Understand That Even If I Order Midnight At Midnight , iWill Not Be Receiving It The Same Day .

Let's Put This As An Example :

DROID X Launches On July 15 , Probably At Midnight .
    If I Order The X At , Let's Say , 12:30 AM on July 15 , Will I Be Receiving The Phone On The 16th ?

Or If I Order At 8:30 AM on July 15 , Will I Be Receiving It The Next Day ?

I'm Just Trying To Inform Myself As To What Time Is The Earliest To Get The Phone Here The Next Day .

5. Piiman

Piiman Well-Known Member

May 28, 2010
    Order before 4: 00 you get it next day so yes

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk