• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Confused on X10a 2.1 upgrade

I do have both of them downloaded so I'm not sure why it's doing that.. but I'll give it another go...

*grumbles at the download time* .. This really shouldn't be a three day process. I've gotta just be havin' a blonde moment or something. I've flashed phones before, no problems. Easy as a Sunday Mornin'...

Upvote 0
I do have both of them downloaded so I'm not sure why it's doing that.. but I'll give it another go...

*grumbles at the download time* .. This really shouldn't be a three day process. I've gotta just be havin' a blonde moment or something. I've flashed phones before, no problems. Easy as a Sunday Mornin'...
Yes i to hated the download times to bad it wasnt on mediafire but the max you can upload with a free account is 200mb:(.
But ive had people that downloaded and the first one is corrupt my thought the place they download it from did it on purpose so you come back to be barraged by annoying adds that try and trick into clicking so their ad-ware infest your pc....sorry about that rant over.

Upvote 0
Okay.. So this is the message I get now.. How do I fix this? I'm soooo sick of trying and failing to update..

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    124.4 KB · Views: 68
Upvote 0
Okay.. So this is the message I get now.. How do I fix this? I'm soooo sick of trying and failing to update..

Next time, if you do have a problem, I suggest creating a new thread about it, rather than adding to this really old thread.

As for the message you are getting in your update attempt, here are some things you probabaly want to try.

First is to close all apps, make sure you are logged into windows using an Admin account. Next is to right click on the SuperOneClick icon and chose to Run as Administrator, then after it opens, go through the same steps in order to attempt an update.

But try a different USB port. Go through port by port by port trying them out.

First time I updated I used one USB port on the side of my laptop and it worked fine, next time, that port didn't want to work for me....it gave me errors. Used a port in the back, and it worked fine.

That image you posted is super small and I can't read exactly what it says.

Are you just trying to root or flash or what?

Maybe start a new thread and try and elaborate on what you are trying to do and where the problem happens.

Good luck.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones