• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I finally went to get my incredible yesterday. But the verizon guy said they were all sent back from every store to verizon or htc to put sd cards in the boxes. However I just saw some posts that some got there phones today. The vzw guy said they woud get them the 28th but verizons site says june 1st. I didn't see any other topics about this so if anyone can give me the truth tat would be great! Sorry for any errors this was typed on a palm pre :(.

I finally went to get my incredible yesterday. But the verizon guy said they were all sent back from every store to verizon or htc to put sd cards in the boxes. However I just saw some posts that some got there phones today. The vzw guy said they woud get them the 28th but verizons site says june 1st. I didn't see any other topics about this so if anyone can give me the truth tat would be great! Sorry for any errors this was typed on a palm pre :(.

Nothing was sent back, HTC just can't produce them fast enough. Verizon's web site is updated every day with a promised "ship by" date. Whatever date is up on the day you order is your promised date. It is only relevant to the day you order. All orders must be placed for direct shipment. If you're waiting for a store to get some, you should give up right now and order online.

Upvote 0
I finally went to get my incredible yesterday. But the verizon guy said they were all sent back from every store to verizon or htc to put sd cards in the boxes.:(.

Lol. That is an outright lie, though the sales guy get high marks for creativity. Like VZ is going to unseal every box just to put the SD inside. When I bought my phone with the 2GB freebie, the guy just grabbed the card of the rack and put it in the bag.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones