• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

connecting captivate to computer via bluetooth

krazykt

Lurker
Apr 18, 2011
I have a samsung captivate and I have a laptop with windows 7 I can pair my phone with the comp and it shows brcm advanced audio, file transfer (obex), headset audio gateway, object push (obex), remotely controllable device all install properly (or so it says) but then I cant do anything with the phone from the computer and I can use my phones control but all the speakers and mics are dead so there is some what of a connection but not fullyI also can't connect to kies thru bluetooth I'd like to use my lap top as a speaker phone and maybe even listen to the music on my phone thru the sound system on my lap top and also sync wirelessly if theres any info any one could give me it would be awsome thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones