1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Connecting LG Connect to qpst

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mt1126, Apr 17, 2012.

1. mt1126

mt1126 Newbie

After I selecting my com port and start service programming, I get an error saying "Online connection failure; unspecified error" also the phone selection screen shows the esn and a phone number but it isnt my phone number if that matters. I installed the drivers and enabled usb debugging. Anyone to get passed the error? I wanna do the 3g boost like I did with my indulge.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. dulal18

dulal18 Android Enthusiast

This is a problem with qpst not the phone itself, went through this couple of time. To solve this problem uninstall the whole qpst software from your computer and then download this version http://conflipper.com/Software/QPST_2.7_366.rar and install guranteed to solve this problem. Also when you add the port make sure to use MSM not the MDM. Also bro tried that 3g trick doesn't do anything at all with the connect. And lastly I forgot what I was gonna say so good luck.

3. mt1126

mt1126 Newbie

Thanks. yeh I did a speed test after changing the ip and at the start of the test it jump up to 800kps then immediately went down and stabilized at around 160kbs (using the EVDO). weird

LG Connect 4G Forum

The LG Connect 4G release date was February 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

February 2012
Release Date
Reviews